Auntie Tay Starter Pack
We are excited to partner with AuntieTay to bring you a new, exclusive Variety Pack! The AuntieTay Starter Variety Pack features 6 wood boards, 6 different acrylic sheets, a COLORboard Effects board, a sheet of HOLOflex, and a brand new, double sided COLORboard Expression that is exclusive to this pack!
- 2 Boards MDF 1/8 Inch
- 2 Boards Baltic Birch 1/8 Inch B/B Grade
- 1 Board Clear Hickory 1/8 Inch Double Sided
- 1 Board Walnut 1/8 Inch Double Sided
- Medium Density Fibreboard. MDF is more dense and stronger than particle board, and a more even consistency compared to plywood
- Stable Dimensions: Less expansion and contractions compared to natural wood.
- Takes paint and glue well with consistent appearance of finished project.
- Shapes well with CNC or laser
Baltic Birch Features:
- Grade B/B – The highest grade through Russian standard for Baltic Birch is B/BB. One side is B, meaning a clear single piece face without any patches. BB is the backside and clear single piece but allows for color matched patches. We have hand sorted all of our cut pieces and removed any that have patches.
- Patches: As can be seen from the image, patches are subtle and color matched, but when stained, the patch is very obvious. If you display both sides, the patch will be noticeable.
- Advantages of Baltic Birch: Known for its straight wood grain and attractive pattern and light coloration. It is also strong and durable. It has superior strength and stability.
MDF Core Wood Features:
- Both sides are Grade A1, the best grade available for a clear finish. Without defects.
- MDF core and natural wood veneers on both sides. This is of the highest quality and although some wood species are grown internationally, the boards are produced domestically.
- Because of the MDF core rather than plywood layers, this provides consistent density, without voids and spaces and perfect for CNC and laser cutting and engraving with Glowforge, Mophorn, Epilog, Orion, Mira
*Double Sided Wood: All of our double sided woods are to industry standard. The veneers on either side of the wood may differ in hue of color and grain pattern, which is due to the way the wood is cut and the origin of the tree.
- 1 Sheet Snow White Gloss
- 1 Sheet Jet Black Gloss *currently Substituting with Jet Black Matte
- 1 Sheet Frosted Window
- 1 Sheet Ballet Slipper Glitter
- 1 Sheet 1/8 Rose Gold Mirror
- 1 Sheet Celebration Confetti Glitz
- Premium quality- 1/8th inch thick (3mm) cast acrylic. Excellent optical properties, light weight and stronger than glass, this premium cast acrylic is a superior product to use for trophies, signs, handicraft, laser cutting and an endless variety of other applications
- Masking- Both Sides are masked with a paper masking to prevent scratches and to provide durability during shipping and crafting. This also prevents scorch marks during laser cutting.
- Durable, versatile and multipurpose, perfect for all your acrylic needs. This cast acrylic can be used with Glowforge, Mira, Thunder, Trotec, Epilog, and other lasers, routers, Dremels and scroll saws. It can also be glued, bent with heat, and drilled.
- 1 Board Black Glitter COLORboard Effects*
- 1 Board AuntieTay Collection Exclusive Double-Sided COLORboard Expressions
COLORboard Effects Features:
COLORboard Effects are laser safe. It is a heat and pressure applied color application to MDF which allows for colors and patterns not achieved through paints or other wood finish options. COLORboard Effects allow for a vibrant color, glitter, neon, or even metallic option for your projects. COLORboards can easily be incorporated as a component into larger wood projects or even different COLORboards to make colorful wood projects.
COLORboard Expressions Features:
A new way to express your creativity! Just like our COLORboard Effects line, this material is laser safe and ready to use! COLORboard Expressions features a 6 color print with a clear varnish on top for lasting protection. This creates a finished look without all the finishing work! COLORboards can easily be incorporated as a component into larger wood projects or even different COLORboards to make colorful wood projects! COLORboards can take your creations to the next level!
COLORflex is laser safe. It is a heat and pressure applied color application to 100% cotton which allows for colors and patterns not achieved through paints. COLORflex allows for a vibrant color, glitter, neon, or even metallic option for your projects.
Unique Feature: Light alters the color
Size: 12x19 inches
*Black GLITTERboard is subject to substitution with a surprise COLORboard Effects!