Baltic Birch 1/8 inch Value 10 Pack B/B Grade
| Ask a question
Species: Birch, Baltic
Size: 12x19 inches
Thickness: 1/8 Inch
- Grade B/B – The highest grade through Russian standard for Baltic Birch is B/BB. One side is B, meaning a clear single piece face without any patches. BB is the backside and clear single piece but allows for color matched patches. We have hand sorted all of our cut pieces and removed any that have patches.
- Patches: As can be seen from the image, patches are subtle and color matched, but when stained, the patch is very obvious. If you display both sides, the patch will be noticeable.
- Advantages of Baltic Birch: Known for its straight wood grain and attractive pattern and light coloration. It is also strong and durable. It has superior strength and stability.
- Uses: Uses are endless but popular uses are laser cutting and engraving as well as scroll saw work. Perfect for routers, CNC and wood burning too.
- Craft Closet Brand: We also provide MDF and MDF core natural wood veneers.