Baltic Birch Value 10 Pack B/BB Grade
Write a review
| Ask a question
Species: Birch, Baltic
Size: 12x19 inches
Thickness: 1/4 Inch, 1/8 Inch
- Grade B/BB– One side is B, meaning a clear single piece face without any patches. The reverse side is BB which is a clear single piece but will likely have a color matched patches.
- Patches: As can be seen from the image, patches are subtle and color matched, but when stained, the patch is very obvious. If you display both sides, the patch will be noticeable. However, if you only have one side showing, or if you are painting the project, the patch will not matter and this is a cheaper option compared to the Hand Sorted B/B listing in a different section.
- So this Value 10 Pack has a patch on one side, but if you want the perfect B/B boards follow this link.
- Advantages of Baltic Birch: Known for its straight wood grain and attractive pattern and light coloration. It is also strong and durable. It has superior strength and stability.
- Uses: Uses are endless but popular uses are laser cutting and engraving as well as scroll saw work. Perfect for routers, CNC and wood burning too.