Turbulence Variety Pack
- Premium quality- 1/8th inch thick (3mm) cast acrylic. Excellent optical properties, light weight and stronger than glass, this premium cast acrylic is a superior product to use for trophies, signs, handicraft, laser cutting and an endless variety of other applications
- Masking- Both sides are masked with a paper masking to prevent scratches and to provide durability during shipping and crafting. This also prevents scorch marks during laser cutting.
- Durable, versatile and multipurpose, perfect for all your acrylic needs. This cast acrylic can be used with Glowforge, Mira, Thunder, Trotec, Epilog, and other lasers, routers, Dremels and scroll saws. It can also be glued, bent with heat, and drilled.
- Triple Berry Turbulence
- Blush Punch Turbulence
- Pistachio Mint Turbulence
- Violet Gold Mist Turbulence
Discoloration: There is a discoloration issue with 6 acrylics, Blush Punch and Pistachio Mint included. There is a dye that turns a rust color with the heat of the laser. Here is a more in depth description: https://craftcloset.com/blogs/news/discoloration-with-turbulence-and-cracked-crystal. Because of this discoloration, we have discounted the variety pack by $12. Don’t be discouraged from using them as they are a beautiful and unique pattern, but require an extra gentle sanding step to remove the color around the edges.