Baltic Birch 1/4 Inch B/B Grade, Hand Selected, No Patches, Unfinished
| 3 answered questions
Species: Birch, Baltic
Size: 12x19 inches
Thickness: 1/4 Inch
- Grade B/BB –but hand sorted to remove all patches for better quality boards. This means one side is Grade B and the reverse side is officially Grade BB, although we hand sort the boards to remove all patches, the most intrusive of the defects.
- Patches: As can be seen from the image, patches are subtle and color matched, but when stained, the patch is very obvious. If you display both sides, the patch will be noticeable.
- Advantages of Baltic Birch: Known for its straight wood grain and attractive pattern and light coloration. It is also strong and durable. It has superior strength and stability.
- Uses: Uses are endless but popular uses are laser cutting and engraving as well as scroll saw work. Perfect for routers, CNC and wood burning too.
- Craft Closet Brand: We also provide MDF and MDF core natural wood veneers.